Examination of Conscience
• Have I loved God above all things?
• Has my speech been worthy?
• Have I attended Mass on Sundays and Holy Days?
• Have I respected my parents, superiors and those around me?
• Have I harmed with my words or my actions?
• Have I kept myself clean, pure and been faithful to my vows?
• Have I cheated or stolen?
• Have I spoken uncharitably about others or gossiped?
• Have I weakened my vows with my obsession with another?
• Have I been jealous of the things others have?
Sacrament of Reconciliation
Bless me Father for I have sinned, my last Confession was ______ ago. These are my sins: (Confess sins here)
Act of Contrition
My God, I am sorry for my sins with all my heart. In choosing to do wrong and failing to do good, I have sinned against you who I should love above all things. I firmly intend, with your help, to do penance, to sin no more, and to avoid whatever leads me to sin. Our Savior Jesus Christ suffered and died for us. In his name, my God, have mercy